Arriving from the East on I-64.
- At I-64 exit 55, take Ramp (RIGHT) towards Kanawha Turnpike
- Stay on Kanawha Turnpike [CR-12]
- After about 0.5 mile, turn LEFT into the Technology Park
- Proceed to Building 740 (See directions below)
Arriving from the west on I-64.
- At I-64 exit 54, turn RIGHT onto Ramp towards US-60 / MacCorkle Ave / South Charleston
- Keep RIGHT to stay on Ramp towards US-60
- Bear RIGHT (East) onto US-60 [MacCorkle Ave SW], then immediately turn RIGHT (South-East) onto SR-601 [Jefferson Rd]
- After 0.5 mile, bear left at the traffic light onto Kanawha Turnpike [CR-12]
- Continue straight (0.1 mile) through the next traffic light on Kanawha Turnpike
- After about 0.5 mile, turn RIGHT into the Technology Park
- Proceed to Building 740 (See directions to the right)
Directions to Building 740
Building 740 is the first building on the right after entering the Technology Park, visible from the site entrance. Turn right into the parking area in front of the building.
Park and enter the lobby. You may need to call your contact to have them meet you there and escort you into the building.
Arrival By Air
The Charleston area is conveniently served by Yeager Airport, located approximately 3 miles northwest of the city. Ground transportation from the airport includes rental cars, taxis, and certain hotel courtesy vans.Our Story